iPhone Backgrounds – Stay Tuned for more Freebies on the way!
How to set these as your iPhone Wallpaper:
- Start by making sure you’ve got your favorite image below saved on your iPhone (Click on the photo to open its direct file).
- Once the image is on your phone, go to your home screen and tap the Settings app.
- In Settings, tap Wallpaper (in iOS 11. If you’re using an earlier version of the iOS, it’s called Display & Wallpaper or other, similar names).
- In Wallpaper, you’ll see your current lock screen and wallpaper. To change one or both, tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Next, tap the collection of photos that contains the one you want to use. Once you’ve found the image you want to use, tap it.
- When you’ve got the photo how you want it, tap Set.
- Next, choose whether you want the image for your home screen, lock screen, or both.
- The image is now your iPhone wallpaper! 🎉