You said YES! 🎉 So what’s next?
One of the most beautiful experiences of planning a wedding happens just about 9 to 12-months before the big day. It’s DRESS SHOPPING!
Here’s some tips to help you have the best shopping trip, even in COVID times:
1) Come prepared
- I recommend having a date, budget, and style in mind. This will serve as a guide to help your stylist pull some dresses for you.
- If you have a venue already let your stylist know, this can also help in setting the vision for your big day.
- Have a Pinterest board full of bridal gown styles you’ve been eyeing? Don’t be shy! Your stylist will love to see it.
2) Bring a supportive crowd
- This is your moment to shine! Some boutiques have a guest limit, so you may need to be selective about who you bring to your appointment. You want to have someone that will be honest and will have fun with you without making you feel overwhelmed.
- Consider bringing your maid-of-honor, close friends or family.
3) Have fun!
- Make the best of your bridal appointment because it’s all yours!
- Do your hair and put on your favorite lipstick.
- Snap some pictures! (if your bridal boutique will allow)